Infrastructure & Transportation
Over the years, India has seen a balanced growth in the field of infrastructure that has generated further interest amongst foreign investors to contribute to our domestic industry. Being a key driver of growth of the Indian economy, this sector undoubtedly enjoys immense attention from the government in terms of policies to create world class infrastructure across the country.
The latest statistics of the World Bank’s Logistics Performance reveals that India has sprinted 19 places to rank 35th amongst 160 countries in 2016.
Hence, leading industries and government bodies are able to forecast nearly a trillion dollar investment in this sector by the end of 2018 alone, out of which half of the money is expected to culminate from the private sector. Accounting for over 35% of the country’s industrial output, the infrastructure industry can not be sidelined considering the huge role it plays in the development of the Indian economy.This vast industry includes network of roads, coastlines, dams, power, bridges, airports, railways, telecommunications, electricity, irrigation and various other construction projects. So, it is evident that we require the right talent to fit a huge spectrum of domains and skill sets.
The sector is, currently undergoing a shortage of well-qualified contractors and having acquiring deep knowledge in this industry, Careerist with its rich database of experienced professionals can offer substantial aid to its stakeholders.With decades of experience in the same, we pride ourselves with comprehending the sector and its requirements to the core with a competitive edge.
- Mechanical and Electrical Design and Management
- Civil and Structural Design and Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Project Controls, Planning and Cost Engineers
- Estimators, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors
- Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental specialists
- Risk and Value Managers and Analysts
- Change Control Managers
- Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineers
Our Functional Expertise:
- Civil Engineers (P.E.)
- Electrical Engineers & Designers
- Commercial Project Leaders
- Construction Engineering Directors
- Environmental Engineers
- Water/Wastewater Engineer & Designers
- Mechanical Engineers & Designers
- Mining Engineers & Managers
- Land Use Planners
- City Planners
- Structural Engineers & Designers
- LDD Designers & CAD Techs