The world has progressively moved from the ‘Millennium Development Goals’ to the ‘Sustainable Development Goals’ and so as the challenges to create a lasting impact in the lives of millions of underprivileged people across the globe.
Traditionally, the roots of Indian civil society have been very strong and effervescent which is corroborated by the existence of innumerable NGOs in the country. With the mounting impact and professionalization of this sector, the country has witnessed unparalleled level of interest from professionals from the mainstream corporate sector for participation and contribution.
We at Careerist believe that with the proper implementation of well-devised programs, involving all stakeholders and some well-thought and laid-out policies, our country will be able to rise to the challenge and could be a key contributor to work towards the SDGs.
Some of the areas which steer the development sector are Public Health, Sustainable Livelihood, Education, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Women & Child Development, Environment & Sustainability, Agriculture & Rural Development, Governance, Urban Development, Micro Finance etc.
We help our clients to build agile teams and a sustainable world. Our partnership is with organizations working across the spectrum of Social Development space, which includes –
- Non Profit–NGOs & iNGOs
- For Profit–Social Enterprises
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Venture Capital Funds
- Bilateral and Multilateral organizations
- Private Charities,Foundations
- High Commissions & Embassies
- Consulting organizations
- State and Central Government
Our Functional Expertise:
The need to have outstanding, committed and passionate talent in non-profit sector is greater than ever before. We use a right mix of conventional and new age methodologies and media to source the talent for our clients. Our approach to identify the talent is customized based on clients need – Executive, Retained Searches for CXO level,Contingency Searches for Junior & Mid Level and Project Recruitments for large scale intervention. During the last one decade we have executed mandates across levels and functions of development sector –
- Country Head, CEO, CFO and other CXO roles
- Program Director,Chief of Party,Project Director
- Head of Marketing,Fundraising,Communication
- Leaders of Advocacy,Policy,Institutional Fundraising
- Thematic Experts of Child Rights,Nutrition,RCH,MCH
- Grants Manager,Financial Analyst,Funding Coordinator
- Direct Marketing(Individual Fundraising)& Corporate Partnership
- Monitoring,Evaluation & Learning,Knowledge Management
- Programme Manager,State Program Head
- Specialists of ICT4D,Financial Inclusion,WASH
- Human resource and Organization Development,Effectiveness
- Finance,Audit & Accounts,Procurement & Operations